Register for upcoming virtual course here.
This virtual course is designed to support you in the understanding of the agile mindset, project management concepts and prepare for the PMI-ACP certification exam. By the end of this course, you should be comfortable in applying agile methodologies in your projects, and when you are participating or leading an agile project.
This course material provides guidance for the professional development of the individual practitioner. It also supports agile practitioners in being successful in any type of project across industries as organizations continue to adopt agile frameworks in project management.
Domains, Knowledge & Skills, and Tools & Techniques listed in the PMI-ACP Examination Content Outline (revised December 2014) will be reviewed within this course. In the end, you will have the knowledge and a total of 21 CPUs required to write the PMI-ACP examination.
Is it right for me?
The course material is intended for individuals who would like to develop an understanding of agile mindset, agile project management – methods and frameworks and want to earn the Agile Certified Practitioner designation from PMI.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand agile mindset; manifesto, principles and life cycles
- Identify and distinguish different agile methods; how and when you can use these methods along with how you can mix and create your hybrid method
- Understand how you can start to think and work differently to enable change within yourself and your organization
- Learn what it means to become an agile practitioner and adapt the dynamic and fast-moving nature of the world today.
- Demonstrate the capacity to lead agile project teams
- Understand how to deliver and continuously improve yourself, and your team
- Learn the best approaches to handle roadblocks and difficult situations
- Prepare yourself for the PMI-ACP examination
- 5 x 4-hour instructor-led virtual training session
- 1 x 1-hour course introduction session
- 1 x 1 hour 1:1 exam prep session
- Coursebook (PDF)
- Activities & group discussions
- Reference materials; webinars, blogs, white papers
Available for in-house delivery
Contact us for more information.