Join us at the next virtual public class:
August 12 – 21, 2020
Contact us for more information
Provides an extensive introduction to the core Agile DevOps principles covering the essential knowledge and skill competences that have been defined by DASA.
DevOps Fundamentals is the starting point for anyone involved in an Agile and/or DevOps team. Improved workflows and faster deployment start with a core understanding of DevOps fundamentals by all team members.
The DevOps Fundamentals Certification is designed to provide the core education necessary to build your DevOps vocabulary and to understand its principles and practices. With the help of key DevOps concepts and terminology, real-life case studies, examples and interactive group discussions and extensive exercises in each module, you will acquire a fundamental understanding of DevOps.
Is it right for me?
The DevOps Fundamentals Certification is intended for individuals who would like to understand DevOps principles and practices. With the help of key DevOps concepts and terminology, real-life case studies, examples and interactive group discussions and extensive exercises in each module, you will acquire a fundamental understanding of DevOps.
What will I learn?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery
- Describe the Service Delivery process
- Explain the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies
- Summarize case studies of IT organizations that are transforming adaptive agile and DevOps models
- List the most common and popular DevOps tools
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps implementation
- 4 x 4-hour Instructor-led virtual training sessions
- 2 x 1 hour Executive Speakers
- 1 x 2-hour Exam Preparation session
- 30 minute 1:1 Coaching session
- Coursebook (PDF)
- Activities & group discussions
- Reference materials; webinars, blogs, white papers
- Practice questions and mock exam
|Virtual Session 1||9 am – 1 pm EST||Wednesday||August 12, 2020|
|Virtual Session 2||9 am – 1 pm EST||Friday||August 14, 2020|
|Virtual Session 3||9 am – 1 pm EST||Monday||August 17, 2020|
|Virtual Session 4||9 am – 1 pm EST||Wednesday||August 19, 2020|
|Virtual Session 5||9 am – 1 pm EST||Friday||August 21, 2020|
* * Exam prep session will be scheduled accordingly
Visit the DASA site for more information
Available for in-house delivery