Join us at the next Virtual Course!
Are you ready to tap into the new and fast-growing domain of DevOps Coaching? Are you keen on supporting your organization by embracing DevOps Coaching practices and helping in achieving enterprise agility? Would you like to become the transformational leader who accelerates Digital, Cultural, DevOps, and Agile transformation initiatives?
DevOps Coaches are equipped with critical coaching competencies, coaching models and tools to help organizations embark on their transformation journey. DASA DevOps Coaches understand the DevOps context and learn to switch between Coaching, Consulting, Facilitation, and Mentoring. This program makes you a versatile expert that can coach individuals, teams and the organization for change and performance. Extends the skills of any professional in a DevOps environment to help team members and other stakeholders in the organization apply DevOps concepts and principles within their organization.
DASA DevOps Coach Certification Program designed to be delivered as a 3-day classroom or as nine (9) virtual classroom sessions. Sessions are highly interactive and reflective; we cover all the DevOps Coaching topics with new ways of learning and networking.
Advantages for you to join:
- The DASA DevOps Coach exam is part of this package. This certification is heavily sought after and will help you land new job opportunities and contracts
- Be among the first in the world to obtain DASA’s globally recognized DASA DevOps Coach certification
- The DASA DevOps Coach is the leading Professional Level DASA certifications; organizations are recruiting DevOps Coaches and the best investment in your career
- Share your learnings to our global community along with the worlds best DevOps Coaching who recommend this program
- Connect with other coaches, build your network, and become a part of the DASA’s thriving international DevOps community
- Get trained by the experts who work directly with the Course Development Team and DASA in the development of this advanced Coaching program
- The DevOps Coach inspires teams and individuals with thought-provoking and creative processes. The core focus of the DASA DevOps coach is to enable and sustain the DevOps transformation. The DevOps Coach drives performance and is a catalyst for change, for individuals, teams and the organization.
- DevOps Coaches comprehend the essence of DevOps and how to coach teams in adopting DevOps principles or overcoming challenges. DASA DevOps Coaches are familiar with various coaching models and instruments and are able to apply the best model for the organization and people at any point in time.
- The DevOps Coach has become a critical role in driving DevOps success, and organizational performance as DevOps requires a cultural shift towards a new mindset, behaviors, and ways of working.
Is it right for me?
The course material is intended for professionals, like you:
- Experienced DevOps professionals who have helped organizations actually transition to DevOps -preferably guided by the DASA DevOps competence model.
- Professionals who have a working knowledge of coaching, hands-on experience in helping organizations adopt DevOps principles.
- Professionals who have coached in 2 or more organizations, departments, or programs.
- Professionals who have some formal or informal education about coaching.
Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, and DevOps frameworks is beneficial.
There is no need to be certified on DASA DevOps Fundamentals. Prior to the Coach course, the participants will receive reading materials about DASA’s Competency Model and the 6 DASA Principles.
What will I learn?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recollect the knowledge of DevOps and connect the role of a DevOps Coach to the DASA DevOps Principles
- Comprehend the mindset and role of a DevOps Coach
- Understand the characteristics, structures, and lifecycles of DevOps teams and how to Coach them to high-performance
- Learn using the GROW model as an effective tool during the entire coaching process
- Discover and learn the art of “Feedback” and creating a feedback culture using various “Feedback” models
- Learn about DevOps transformation mastery
- Distinguish the responsibilities of “DevOps Coach” and “DevOps Leader”
- Understand that DASA DevOps Coaching is for continuous “Performance” and “Change” – and understand underlying the metrics.
- Learn skills, techniques and mindset shifts and deep dive into inner and outer competencies focusing both what you do, and how you are being
- Understand and utilize coaching skills and knowledge to create high performing teams that are resilient, innovative, resourceful and ready for their continuous improvements
- Understand the four different key modes: Coaching, Mentoring, Facilitation & Consulting. Learn when, why, and how to apply the right mode
- Apply learnings to build a business case and plan for the DevOps Transformation journey
- Interpret the DevOps organizational goals and establish the critical role high performing teams have in this.
- Course eBook
- Activities & Group discussions
- On-demand digital learning; webinars, blogs, white papers
- Ad-hoc sessions to introduce methods, processes, tools & techniques in detail
- Practice questions and mock exam
- Access to Mural collaboration tool
Visit the Virtual Course calendar for upcoming classes!
Available for in-house delivery. Reach out to discuss our services in more detail.