Are you ready to tap into new and fast-growing domain of Transformational DevOps Coach?
Contact us for the Early-bird Special!
DASA DevOps Coach program is designed to give you the skills and knowledge you need to help individuals, teams, and the organization as a whole embrace Agile and DevOps.
The transformational coaching program at DASA is designed to give you the skills and knowledge needed in order to help individuals, teams or an entire organization embrace transformation. You’ll learn how to become versatile enough so that whenever a situation changes, you will deal effectively without feeling overwhelmed by new processes and terminology, all while increasing productivity as well!
This course is worth 24 Educational credits towards PDU, CPD, or any other educational unit requirements!
DASA Coaches are equipped with critical coaching competencies, models, tools and techniques to help organizations embark on their transformation journey. DASA Coaches understand the Agile and DevOps context and learn to switch between Coaching, Consulting, Facilitation, and Mentoring modes.
This program makes you a versatile expert that can coach individuals, teams, and the organization for change and performance. Extends the skills to help team members apply Agile and DevOps concepts within the organization.
The DASA Coach program is highly interactive and reflective; we cover all the Transformational Coaching tools and techniques with new ways of learning and networking.
Sign up for our DASA Coach program today!
Is it right for me?
The DASA DevOps Coach Certification Program is intended for:
- Experienced Agile Coaches who want to add DevOps Coaching to their repertoire
- Transformation Leaders who are looking for a new way to lead their transformation
- Individual Contributors who want to develop their career as a DevOps Coach.
If you have;
- a desire to learn new things and grow as a professional
- an understanding of what DevOps is and why it is relevant to today’s workforce.
The DASA Coach Program will help you develop the skills needed to support organizations with their journey. You will learn how to:
- Apply DevOps principles to your team members
- Help other stakeholders grasp these ideas more easily
- Switch between different modes (one-on-one or group workshops) as needed.
The DASA Coach Program is perfect for professionals who want to develop their coaching skills and help organizations transform into new ways of working. By the end of this program, you will be equipped with the tools and knowledge to coach DevOps teams successfully.
Our DASA Coach Program includes:
- Introductory call with the instructor
- 1:1 Coaching session to design your coaching profile
- Course eBook and reference materials
- Additional Exam Prep Session
- 2 x Mock Exams and practice questions
- The DASA DevOps Coach exam (Proctored)
- Activities & Group discussions
- Free access to on-demand eLearning courses on Agile and DevOps
- Participation in the DASA Coach community; access to webinars, blogs, and white papers
- Ad-hoc sessions to introduce methods, processes, tools & techniques in detail
- The course completion certification (24 Educational hours for PMP, PMI-ACP, PRINCE2 Agile, ITIL, and more)
DASA Coach Program Schedule:
Highly interactive and reflective, we cover all the Agile and DevOps Coaching topics with new ways of learning. Guest speakers will be included to broaden your network and contextualize the learning.
In total, there would be nine (9) sessions for each participant:
- 1 x Pre-course Introductory session
- 6 x Virtual Classroom sessions
- 1 x Exam prep session
- 1 x One-on-one coaching session
Advantages for you to join:
- The DASA Coach exam is part of this package. This certification is heavily sought after and will help you land new job opportunities and contracts
- Be among the first in the world to obtain DASA’s globally recognized DASA DevOps Coach certification
- The DASA Coach is the leading Professional level DASA certification; organizations recruit DASA Coaches and the best investment in your career.
- Share your learnings with our global community along with the world’s best DevOps Coaching, who recommend this program.
- Connect with other coaches, build your network, and become a part of the DASA’s thriving international DevOps community
- Get trained by the experts who work directly with the Course Development Team and DASA to develop this advanced Coaching program.
- The Coach inspires teams and individuals with thought-provoking and creative processes.
- The core focus of the DASA Coach is to enable and sustain organizational transformation.
- The Coach drives performance and catalysts for change for individuals, teams, and the organization.
- DASA Coaches comprehend the essence of DevOps & Agile and how to coach teams in adopting those principles or overcoming challenges.
- DASA Coaches are familiar with various coaching models and instruments and are able to apply the best model for the organization and people at any point in time.
- The DASA Coach has become a critical role in driving transformation success and organizational performance as transformation requires a cultural shift toward a new mindset, behaviours, and ways of working.
What will I learn?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand DevOps & Agile and connect the role of a Coach to the DASA DevOps Principles.
- Comprehend the mindset and role of a Transformation Coach.
- Understand the characteristics, structures, and lifecycles of DevOps teams.
- Experience how to Coach DevOps teams to high performance.
- Learn how to use the GROW model as an effective coaching tool.
- Discover and learn the art of “Feedback” and how to create a feedback culture.
- Distinguish the responsibilities of “Coach” and “Leader.”
- Understand that DASA Coaching is for continuous “Performance” and “Change”
- Learn underlying coaching metrics for transformation efforts.
- Improve your power skills, techniques and mindset shifts to agility and adaptability.
- Deep dive into inner and outer competencies, focusing on both what you do and how you are being.
- Understand and utilize coaching skills to create resiliency, innovation, and continuous improvements.
- Understand the four different key modes: Coaching, Mentoring, Facilitation & Consulting.
- Learn when, why and how to apply the correct mode of coaching.
- Apply learnings to build a business case and plan for the Digital Transformation journey.
- Interpret the DevOps organizational goals and establish the critical role of high-performing teams.
Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, and DevOps frameworks is beneficial.
There is no need to be certified on DASA DevOps Fundamentals. Before the Coach course, the participants will receive FREE access to DevOps and Agile-related online courses in addition to reading materials about DASA’s Competency Model and the 6 DASA Principles.
Available for in-house delivery.
Contact us for more information.